Computer Graphic Design (2018)
Computer Graphic Design papers provide a specialised programme of study in computer graphic design, a creative process that utilises art and technology to communicate ideas. The papers offered comprise a core of basic design material and skills, together with contemporary computer software understanding and a context of design history and liberal arts.
Note: There will be no new enrolments in the Computer Graphic Design specified programme, Graduate Certificate, or Graduate Diploma in 2018. Students enrolled in 2017 or previously should consult the Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Sciences for programme advice.
- 300 level
- Prescriptions for the GradCert(CGD) and GradDip(CGD)
- Prescriptions for the PGDipCGD, BCGD(Hons) and MCGD
- CGRD343 - 18A (HAM) - Computer Graphic Design 3
- CGRD344 - 18B (HAM) - Computer Graphic Design 4
- CGRD350 - 18A (HAM) - Intern Project
- CGRD353 - Advanced Studies in Visual Communication
- CGRD360 - 18B (HAM) - Degree Project
- CGRD361 - 18B (HAM) - Portfolio Preparation
- COMP324 - Interaction Design
- COMP325 - 18B (HAM) & 18B (TGA) - Human-Computer Interaction
- COMP333 - 18A (HAM) & 18A (TGA) - Web Applications Development
- COMP336 - 18B (HAM) - Graphics and Computer Games
Prescriptions for the GradCert(CGD) and GradDip(CGD)
A Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma are available to graduates who have not included Computer Graphic Design at an advanced level in their first degree.
For further details contact the Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Sciences.
Prescriptions for the PGDipCGD, BCGD(Hons) and MCGD
- CGRD524 - Topics in Interaction Design
- CGRD532 - 18B (HAM) - Information Visualisation
- CGRD551 - 18A (HAM) - Studio Management
- CGRD581 - 18A (HAM) - Design Research Methods
- CGRD591 - 18C (HAM) - Design Dissertation and Exhibition
- CGRD592 - 18C (HAM) - Design Dissertation and Exhibition
- CGRD593 - 18C (HAM) - Design Thesis and Realisation
- CGRD594 - 18C (HAM) - Design Thesis and Realisation
- COMP575 - 18A (HAM) & 18B (HAM) - Programming for Research 1
- COMP576 - 18A (HAM) & 18B (HAM) - Programming for Research 2
- COMP589 - Programming for Research
- COMP590 - Research in Computer Science
2018 Catalogue of Papers information as of 25 September 2017 9:22am