Management and Sustainability (2018)
The Management and Sustainability programme provides understanding necessary for management at the interface between organisations, the environment and society. It focuses on issues of environmental management, corporate social responsibility, and the activities of firms, government organisations and NGOs. The programme provides a sound basis for a career as an analyst or manager committed to a sustainable world.
A Graduate Diploma in Management and Sustainability is available. The requirements are prescribed in the Waikato Management School Student Handbook and some papers listed maybe for specific qualifications only.
Prescriptions for the PGCert(MgtStn), PGDip(MgtStn) and MMS
Management and Sustainability may be taken as a subject for the MMS. A Postgraduate Certificate and a Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Sustainability are also available. The requirements for the subject, Postgraduate Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma are prescribed in the Waikato Management School Student Handbook.
Students enrolling in 500 level Management and Sustainability papers should normally have a minimum of a B average in undergraduate Management and Sustainability papers, with no less than that in 300 and 400 level Management and Sustainability papers. All students should discuss their programme with the Management Student Centre before enrolling.
- ACCT507 - Accounting, Sustainability and a Changing Environment
- ACCT541 - 18A (HAM) - Forensic Accounting
- DEVS502 - 18B (NET) - Sustainable Resource Issues
- ECON515 - Economics and the Environment
- MCOM584 - 18A (HAM) & 18A (NET) - Sustainable Futures
- MNGT501 - 18A (HAM), 18B (HAM), 18B (NET) & 18T (HAM) - Research Methods in Management Studies
- MSUS591 - 18C (HAM) - Management and Sustainability Dissertation
- MSUS592 - 18C (HAM) - Management and Sustainability Dissertation
- MSUS593 - 18C (HAM) - Management and Sustainability Thesis
- MSUS594 - 18C (HAM) - Management and Sustainability Thesis
- POLS504 - Gender, Justice and the Environment
- POLS537 - 18A (HAM) - Environmental Politics and Public Policy
- STMG580 - Strategies for Sustainability
- TOMG502 - 18B (HAM) - Tourism Development and the Environment
2018 Catalogue of Papers information as of 25 September 2017 9:22am